REFEREES: HOW TO RECEIVE & REQUEST GAME ASSIGNMENTS
Any questions, please contact WSA Assignor: Kathleen Galley (
) / cell: 203.246.0761
To work any WSA Rec & Travel games, all referees must be registered on the WSA site (www.westportsoccer.org) AND have an account on assignr.com (yes, without the "o"). Assignr.com is an independent scheduling website where referees can view, request, accept and decline games. There is no cost to the referee to have an account.
Please contact WSA Referee Assignor, Kathleen Galley (
) to receive a user ID for account activation. All games are posted weekly (Sun or Mon) on assignr.com for requests. Below are more details on how to use assignr.com.
MANAGING YOUR ASSIGNR.COM ACCOUNT
- Contact Info: Include an email and mobile phone. You can make them public or private.
- Text: To receive texts for game reminders or last min changes, go into your Profile, click enable texting.
- Email: You can send an email from your Assignr.com account to another referee or the assignor. Response emails will reply back to your personal email.
- Availability: It's helpful to update your availability. You are automatically considered UN-available unless you make yourself available.
- Privacy: You can choose what contact info you want private or public. Go into your profile.
HOW GAMES ARE ASSIGNED
- Games are assigned based on referee ability, qualifications, availability and need.
- Referees can request as many games as they are available, however receiving an assignment depends on the above mentioned.
- You will receive an email notification from assignr.com when games become available.
- Every SUN/MON available games will be posted on assignr.com for requests.
- Every TUES/WED refs are notified of game assignments and must accept/decline to confirm.
- Every THURSDAY is deadline @ 4pm to notify assignor of any schedule changes.
- Every FRIDAY game assignments are complete and referees committed
TO VIEW GAMES (Log into Assignr.com)
- Click on Games menu (My Games/Unconfirmed Games/ All Unassigned Games)
TO REQUEST A GAME (Log into Assignr.com)
- Click Games menu
- Click All Unassigned Games
- Click Request It next to each game you’d like to request.
- If your request is granted, you will receive a game notification via email for you to log in and accept/decline the assignment.
- If your request is not granted, you will be notified via email and you should then log in again to choose another game.
TO ACCEPT/DECLINE GAMES (Log into Assignr.com)
- Click the Games menu
- Click the Unconfirmed Games menu item
- Click the Accept Game or Decline Game button for each game.
You can decline a game on Assignr.com up to 36 hours before game start. After 36 hrs, you must contact your assignor directly. (Kathleen Galley: email@example.com)
GAME RESCHEDULE NOTIFICATIONS
For any game rescheduling (date/time/field changes), you will be informed by email and asked to re-confirm your assignment. Even if you have already accepted the original game, you will need to RE-accept the changed game as a way to confirm you received the message and can still work the game.
ASSIGNR.COM HELP CENTER (?)
When in doubt, go to the Help Center (?) at the top of the Homepage. This section has all the answers!
updated 6/2017 kwg