2018/19 ADULT VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS FOR TEAM ROSTER - COACH/ASST COACH/MANAGER
Coaches/Asst Coaches must complete steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Team Managers must complete steps 1,3,5
STEP 1. REGISTER AS A VOLUNTEER/ASST COACH on the WSA website (everyone)
· Date of birth, full name, email and cell phone must be accurate.
STEP 2. NYSCA MEMBERSHIP & COACH TRAINING (coaches/asst coaches only)
· Do not assume your current membership is still good! Double check it has not expired.
· Membership must include soccer and be valid thru June 20th, 2019
STEP 3. NAYS CONCUSSION TRAINING (everyone)
· If you have completed in the past or for another town sport program using Heads Up, please send certificate to email@example.com
STEP 4. HEADSHOT PHOTO for coach pass (coaches/asst coaches only)
· Please send jpeg photo to Kathleen,
- Include team name and position (i.e., U11 Boys Gold Asst Coach) in the subject of your email
STEP 5. CJSA BACKGROUND CHECK REGISTRATION (everyone)
CLICK HERE---LINK IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION---WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN AVAILABLE
· Mandatory for all adults regardless of when you last completed a background check.
· If you are coaching multiple programs, you will need to register for each.
· BGC takes up to a week to process.
YOU WILL NOT BE ASSIGNING A TEAM until ALL REQUIREMENTS are met.
to confirm you are approved for roster placement.
Travel team managers & asst coaches: firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel Registration: email@example.com
Rec Coaches: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rec Registration: email@example.com
WESTPORT SOCCER ASSOCIATION